The trees that you see below were made in Maya and to make them, I simply first made a texture file for the leaves in photoshop and applied them to individual faces of the tree. I then made the tree stump from a cylinder and extruded it. Afterwards, I attached the leaves to the tree.
I have now completed all of the blocking out of the desk area, however I decided to remove the bin and the crumpled paper as it was not needed in my game. Below is a screenshot of my current progress so far:
Today I will be continuing work with the blockouts in my level, which includes a desk area and other assets such as plants. For my desk area, I will be including a table, computer, chair, paperwork, and a plant pot with some plants in it. Below is the current progress of work done so far for the desk area:
The next task for me to do is to add some stacks paper on the desk, some spread out papers, a pot of stationery, and a pencil on the desk to make it look more like a work station and then afterwards I will be unwrapping the assets included.
After blocking out everything that was included in the hospital bed, I went on to unwrap them. During the process, I had first automatically unwrapped them in Maya and then went about stitching the UV’s and unfolding them for each individual object included in the scene. Below are a few unwrapped assets included in the scene: